Thread: Hanging idle 02 C5Z

Hanging idle 02 C5Z

Can y'all look over my tune and see if there's anything I possibly missed that would cause a random hanging idle when warm. Sometimes it hangs to 1200 rpm, after I do a couple hard pulls, sometimes it hangs to 2500rpm or so. I usually just leave it in gear and slow down and it corrects eventually. I don't see anything obvious.
    Also just give a general look over for the tune please.

I'll try to get a log next time I go out for a rip but its pretty random and the higher hanging idle seems to only have been an issue since it's been really hot lately. Otherwise the car runs pretty cool since I turn the fans on earlier and keep the heat exchangers blown out. On the autoX track it stays around 208 ECT and 218* Oil temps (need an oil cooler)

TIA
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2002 Z06 corvette. Heads cam. The usual.

Bump
    Anyone?

Nothing crazy down to the car. BTR cam and some massaged heads. MAF has the Halltech screen FWIW.
    Didn?t see anything with the rolling and parked timing tables. Added a little to the correction tables to help a bit. And it def seemed to help some.

Senior Tuner
    Nothing really stands out. Have you checked for vacuum leaks and/or a dirty throttle body?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    Nothing really stands out. Have you checked for vacuum leaks and/or a dirty throttle body?
    I’ve checked a little for vacuum leaks. Most of anything that was vacuum actuated I’ve since removed. But I’ll pull the intake off over the winter and probably replace the gaskets. I did it when I had it off last time for the cam install. And it actually feels like the TB was sticking the past few times. I pulled the intake ducting off and wiped down the TB. Only time will tell on this now.