Thread: Adjusting gear ratios for tr6060 ran into weird problem

Potential Tuner

Adjusting gear ratios for tr6060 ran into weird problem

Did a tr6060 swap on a friends 2015 s550 GT. Read the file from the PCM and opened up the trans tab and it has all paramaters for an automatic transmission. WTF?
    I read my s550 and the value for manual transmission are there?

is this a Editor issue or did someone seriously load an auto tune into this PCM. Cars tuned with a supercharger prior to my friends purchase.

any help how i can adjust these parameters?

Thank you

edit. My Stoich target is 45? my MAF slope is all zeros? WTF? Is this tune what some people call "scrambled"
    It was tuned via a X4 before, but i dont know by who.
    Last edited by Red_liner740; 08-08-2022 at 07:09 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_liner740 View Post
    Did a tr6060 swap on a friends 2015 s550 GT. Read the file from the PCM and opened up the trans tab and it has all paramaters for an automatic transmission. WTF?
    I read my s550 and the value for manual transmission are there?

is this a Editor issue or did someone seriously load an auto tune into this PCM. Cars tuned with a supercharger prior to my friends purchase.

any help how i can adjust these parameters?

Thank you

edit. My Stoich target is 45? my MAF slope is all zeros? WTF? Is this tune what some people call "scrambled"
    It was tuned via a X4 before, but i dont know by who.

can you post the tune file you pulled from the Vehicle.

Advanced Tuner
    Impressive the way it is locked.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by K44 View Post
    Impressive the way it is locked.
    As K44 said its impressive, I tried to run the Calibration thru SCT and calibration not found. I think i would reflash back to stock with as built data.

Potential Tuner
    we did some digging. Its a palm beach dyno tune. Thats good, at least we can talk to them about revisions instead of having to start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    As K44 said its impressive, I tried to run the Calibration thru SCT and calibration not found. I think i would reflash back to stock with as built data.