Thread: Which table for cruise control shift points 2019 Mustang 10r80?

Which table for cruise control shift points 2019 Mustang 10r80?

I have some odd shift points during cruise control, I have proven it is not the "base" table like I assumed. Base table is setup the way I want it and works as expected. Cruise is shifting to up too early, lugs hard, and shuttles back and forth sometimes, I just want to copy my base data into the tables the cruise is using. Any idea which table is in play, I can't seem to find any "source" data on the scanner to find out that way, but if there is a name for that I don't know that would help too. I changed from 3.55 to 3.15 gears, I used forscan to change gear ratios in the BCM and speedo works correctly, but it looks like shift points all being set by OSS means gear ratio corrections would not get applied to shift schedule without tuning.

Cruise control map is located in cluster believe or not - cluster takes the command trough CAN messages. If CC is on you can't log pedal position
    as it's not moving.

I run up a problem once when OP mode was allowed to kick in with 0 Load - CC would activate OP in low load trying to grande your engine.

A lot of funny things with CC...try to use calibration data for final drive and tire size. Not relying on BCM.

Changed speedo source from BCM to Calibration with no change, but running with the shifter in sport mode does change the shift schedule while in cruise mode, it actually fixes the problem I am having, so it is related to tables in the PCM calibration.