Thread: Just a deserved Thanks to All

Tuner

Just a deserved Thanks to All

Been tuning and learning. I was able to make a huge difference in the usefulness as a towing vehicle and as a fun truck to drive. With just a homemade MAF and intake tube and a little tuning in my spare time, this truck is fun now. This forum has really helped me with part one of making this thing more powerful and I just wanted to show the difference your knowledge has imparted to me. Besides the intake tube- (plumbing pipe), and catch cans, its just a stock L96 but it so much better now. Thanks for you alls help so far!
    2017 Silverado 3500HD WT 6.0 flex fuel 6L90 6800lbs E78 T43

--- What am I doing??? Why did I do that??? ---

Responded good for you? Lot more pep off the start? I had an 08. Made it mildly fun to drive on 35's after getting rid of the torque management and all that jazz. My mileage went from 12 to lucky if 10 though depending on how i drove it!
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Tuner
    On my stock 33s I get 8 to 12 depending but this is the way they should come from the factory. I love being able to stomp on it and smoke um. When I got the truck it was about 13s 0 to 60, now 8.5. It’s much better, tuning is the best upgrade!
    2017 Silverado 3500HD WT 6.0 flex fuel 6L90 6800lbs E78 T43

--- What am I doing??? Why did I do that??? ---