Thread: Did something change with license?

Tuner in Training

Did something change with license?

I have a Mpvi2 and have a p59 in a 06 Yukon. I haven?t changed anything in the truck for about a year, now I have made changes to the truck and now it?s saying that I don?t have the license to make modifications. I updated my Mpvi2 and it still says I don?t have the license. Did things change to where I have to be hooked to the internet for everything now or do license expire now?

Advanced Tuner
    License doesn't expire. Try re-syncing the interface when its plugged into the PC, with an internet connection. The license is tied to the MPVI2 device and the vehicle VIN.

Tuner in Training
    I figured it out. Rookie mistake. Previous tuner has my stock file. I don?t have my stock calibration from my truck so I used a stock file from the repository to start over with everything. Instead of taking one of my old files from my truck and copy from the repository file I used the repository file and copied over the stuff I needed to it. Once I used one of my old files everything worked fine. Like I said rookie mistake. Thanks anyways!