my mpvi2 pro has a bad usb-c port and i was told that it isnt capable of reading and writing via bluetooth because bluetooth is not a reliable way to write to a pcm(even though ive done it many times with other software/hardware). Today I discovered that my mpvi2 is in fact more then capable of reading and writing via bluetooth when i stumbled upon the TDN app. Now my question is why will hptuners not allow me to do this with the vcm editor? it considerably slower but i can live with that versus spending another 300+ for a replacement mpvi2 pro(considering ive already paid 650 for my mpvi1 and 289 to upgrade to the mpvi2), which wouldnt be worth it with the 3 coming out in a few months. but someone can buy an RTD and some credits and has this capability? I'm once again disappointed in hptuners and there willingness to take care of long time customers(mpvi1 bought in 2014). I'm not a tuning shop so i dont buy tons of credits, but for one person just tuning his own toys a thousand plus dollars is a decent amount of money to have invested in something thats basically unusable now.

All im asking is for us to have access to the read/write options our hardware is capable of performing. the usb-c port is definetely the weak link in these units as im sure has become evident already. pete, feel free to call me anytime if you have a solution to this problem that doesnt cost me another 300 bucks.