Thread: remote tuning.

Advanced Tuner

remote tuning.

lets see how this goes. what is a average cost of a 5.7 engine and tranny tune, no dyno? the car isnt for drag racing, its a everyday driver but with a few little upgrades to make that everyday driver fun to drive! and if by chance we go to the track, we could have some fun! the ability to switch from everyday driver to fun car by switching from normal to sport in 5 mins. reply here or by way of messaging.
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    hello we can support

which mods?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    hello we can support

which mods?
    thank you for the reply! the mods are, eagle heads,220/230 copm cam,LTheadres and 2600 FTI T/C. with 2:8:6 final gear. i just want good shifting with some torque and have fun, not doing any serious racing! a little at our local track. any help would be greatly appreciated! i also wanted to know how much something like that would cost to see how bad i was reemed for the one i paid for and got what im dealing with now. again, any help would be greatly appreciated!
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    email file and specs

info in signature
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161