Thread: Repair, replace NOT available. How to purchase MPVI2+

Repair, replace NOT available. How to purchase MPVI2+

Was told there is no repair or replacement available for my 15 year old MPVI1 Pro.
    So now I'm trying to purchase new MPVI2+ on web site but unable. Why can't I select purchase?

Does the MPVI2+ allow for wideband connection and will it support my 2bar OS?
    Do I need to purchase the PRO set to get my wide band to log?
    2011 Camaro, 430cu Lsx, Mast Heads, Ported TVS 2300, ID 1300's, E85-Flex, Squash Fuel System, 250 Direct Port Nitrous, LPE Overdrive rear 10/14 Rib, Overdrive, 2.8" Upper, NW 102, 2" ARH, PATC built A6, Circle D Conv. etc. BMR 15" Wheel Conversion w/29/10.5W's/15 Hoosiers

2007 H2 SUT, 427 LSX, T76 BB@16lbs 225 Trickflows, Vic JR Intake, Lt's, Dual return fuel sys, Comp 236-232-115, 4L80e, 3000 Vigilante, etc.

They have been out of stock for a while now.

The wideband works the same way it could with the MPVI, either through the PRO feature, serial adapter or if you have a new enough wideband/vehicle with a CAN/BUS, it can be logged straight through the OBD2 port.

AEM has been selling the OBD2 wideband for years now.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    They have been out of stock for a while now.

The wideband works the same way it could with the MPVI, either through the PRO feature, serial adapter or if you have a new enough wideband/vehicle with a CAN/BUS, it can be logged straight through the OBD2 port.

AEM has been selling the OBD2 wideband for years now.

After using the MPVI Pro for 15 years. I can't even buy a new one. Have they mentioned when they expect more to be available? My old interface just decided to quit working this past weekend. Is there any other way to obtain a used one?
    2011 Camaro, 430cu Lsx, Mast Heads, Ported TVS 2300, ID 1300's, E85-Flex, Squash Fuel System, 250 Direct Port Nitrous, LPE Overdrive rear 10/14 Rib, Overdrive, 2.8" Upper, NW 102, 2" ARH, PATC built A6, Circle D Conv. etc. BMR 15" Wheel Conversion w/29/10.5W's/15 Hoosiers

2007 H2 SUT, 427 LSX, T76 BB@16lbs 225 Trickflows, Vic JR Intake, Lt's, Dual return fuel sys, Comp 236-232-115, 4L80e, 3000 Vigilante, etc.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTWRK View Post
    After using the MPVI Pro for 15 years. I can't even buy a new one. Have they mentioned when they expect more to be available? My old interface just decided to quit working this past weekend. Is there any other way to obtain a used one?
    I'm sure there are used ones floating around the market. MPVI3 is due out next month if you want to hold off. Unfortunately we did run out of our last MPVI2+ supply recently.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sure there are used ones floating around the market. MPVI3 is due out next month if you want to hold off. Unfortunately we did run out of our last MPVI2+ supply recently.
    I would like to buy a used one now, if possible, at least I would have something to use until the new product becomes available. Can you recommend someone or place to look? Is there a place on your forum that advertises used interfaces?

How would I be able to use another interface with a different serial number?

Thank you for your time.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTWRK View Post
    I would like to buy a used one now, if possible, at least I would have something to use until the new product becomes available. Can you recommend someone or place to look? Is there a place on your forum that advertises used interfaces?

How would I be able to use another interface with a different serial number?

Thank you for your time.
    Ebay or facebook marketplace are two more common places for used devices. Buyer beware.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"