Thread: Built L86 w/Maggie blower Injector M/S help

Potential Tuner

Built L86 w/Maggie blower Injector M/S help

If anyone can help me out id appreciate it wondering if i can my SOI/EOI tables can be massaged to help with injector m/s or if i need to just change pulleys. My belt was slipping on the rollers and truck wasnt making as much boost. In the log i did a 4th gear pull otherwise it just spins. Truck has cam w/32% Fuel Increase as well as LT4 Injectors/HPFP and Walbro lowside. I realize i can dilute my E content or change pulleys but figured my current setup would be good for 10-11#'s
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lifted14; 08-17-2022 at 10:35 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Just realized the log didnt post for some reason it wont upload

Tuning Addict
    You might want to lower the soi table - she's pretty high - stay around 360ish peak. Then you can add to the hpfp side. You should be good with that setup, especially with the lobe in the equation. I didn't look anything else over to know if you made nec corrections for lobe and injectors.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Hey GHuggins thanks for the reply. Disregard the log its to long to upload tried to shortin it but that was a fail... Okay so i just wanna change all of the higher values? Sorry kind of a noob havent played around with those tables ever on my own. Figured id give it a shot before brining it back to the shop

Potential Tuner
    Would something like this be a better starting point? Im wondering if i could have probably left those tables under fuel system alone, so i omitted those changes. If you think this update would be a decent place to start and wouldnt mind going over the log? Im no tuner and really dont want to find out the hard way ha. If so ill load this update and attach a log tomorrow evening. Thanks again

Potential Tuner
    So i went ahead and loaded that file just for a starting point and it definitely came down some... But think i need to go over the injector and lobe stuff and make some necessary changes.

Tuning Addict
    You need to come on down on the soi and go up to about 20 or 22 on hpfp. Then experiment with the soi - see how far you can bring it down - 320 to 340 should be about right as long as it doesn't show knock or anything like that.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Do I need to change the injector offset?s or anything else since I have an aftermarket cam? Cam specs are 231/248 .353/.353 .635/.635 LSA 115 ICL 111

Trying to figure this out and save myself a trip but don?t want to destroy something in the process.