Thread: "Unlicensed Vehicle" Unable to get license prompt

"Unlicensed Vehicle" Unable to get license prompt

Just purchased MPV@+ Pro set

Windows 10

Downloaded new drivers and latest software, Resync, registered and received my serial number and verification code. My new device is showing in the device tab in the HP Tuner online MY Account folder, and I have 4 new credits. I was able to read entire and save file but when I try to write I get a No Vehicle License massage.

The problem is I'm not receiving the Get License prompt.

I reinstalled the device drivers from the web site and received message that all was successful, but I don't find what I was used to seeing in my device manager table with the old MPVI Pro set up.

I previously had the MPVI Pro. the drivers were named MPVI A & MPVI B. I don't see anything associated with MPVI in the windows device folder. Could this be the problem?
    2011 Camaro, 430cu Lsx, Mast Heads, Ported TVS 2300, ID 1300's, E85-Flex, Squash Fuel System, 250 Direct Port Nitrous, LPE Overdrive rear 10/14 Rib, Overdrive, 2.8" Upper, NW 102, 2" ARH, PATC built A6, Circle D Conv. etc. BMR 15" Wheel Conversion w/29/10.5W's/15 Hoosiers

2007 H2 SUT, 427 LSX, T76 BB@16lbs 225 Trickflows, Vic JR Intake, Lt's, Dual return fuel sys, Comp 236-232-115, 4L80e, 3000 Vigilante, etc.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com

I have started a support ticket
    Erik responded with the questions,
    Did you have us merge the MPVI1 into the MPVI2+? If no, then your license is held on the old interface and in order to write this file you'd need to re-license it or have the interfaces merged together.

I have replied back but as of yet do not have an answer (Only been a couple days)

I do believe my license is held on my old interface. It's what I have been using for years.
    Can anyone tell me how I license or re-license my tune/file on my new interface if I'm not prompted to buy a license?
    Last edited by DRTWRK; 08-23-2022 at 08:19 PM.
    2011 Camaro, 430cu Lsx, Mast Heads, Ported TVS 2300, ID 1300's, E85-Flex, Squash Fuel System, 250 Direct Port Nitrous, LPE Overdrive rear 10/14 Rib, Overdrive, 2.8" Upper, NW 102, 2" ARH, PATC built A6, Circle D Conv. etc. BMR 15" Wheel Conversion w/29/10.5W's/15 Hoosiers

2007 H2 SUT, 427 LSX, T76 BB@16lbs 225 Trickflows, Vic JR Intake, Lt's, Dual return fuel sys, Comp 236-232-115, 4L80e, 3000 Vigilante, etc.

Can someone help me please?
    I have upgraded from my 13 year old MPVI

I'm not getting a license prompt to be able to purchase a license for my vehicle with the MPVI 2+ Pro Set please?
    I have sent a support request but as of now have not received a fix.

The tune is from my old MPVI Pro and I performed a write from the E38.
    I even changed a few settings and saved as. Resynced and obtained a Verification Code.

I try everything the forum has to offer and when I try to write, I get an "Unlicensed Vehicle" message.

Why upgrade if I can't use it?
    If I'm in the wrong section for help can someone let me know.
    Last edited by DRTWRK; 08-24-2022 at 07:59 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You have yet to provide me with the ticket number so that I can review your ticket.

You have yet to provide me with the ticket number so that I can review your ticket.

Bill,
    I guess this is the number but not sure. This was from Erik

"Your request (61013) has been updated."

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    appears that Eric replied with some direction for you on Monday to which you haven't replied yet. He appears to be attentive to your ticket so if you have any further issues I would suggest replying to the ticket with the issue you are experiencing.