Thread: vcm scanner stopping at 105 kpa

vcm scanner stopping at 105 kpa

hey guys looking for some help here ive got a turbo c10 im trying to get sorted out and now that its ready to start boost tuning im having trouble with the intake manifold absolute pressure channel stopping at 105kpa. im also recording the map voltage and the map 2 bar psi channels which read as they should. also the graph at the bottom records the proper kpa but none of the histograms are recording above 105kpa even when it gets into those cells. ive tried removing the channel and connecting to the vehicle before re-adding it with no luck. the tune has the 2 bar patch applied and the maf failed to tune speed density but it had the same issues with the maf functioning as well dave c10 rev6 try 3.hplDaves Truck Revision#6_SD.hpt

The Graphs have to be set up to use the MAP channel that's capable of reading over 105.

The "Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure (SAE)" parameter is limited, so you're better off just removing that from your channels list.

Also, you are logging a TON of channels. Be sure to lower the priority on the channels that don't require very fast refresh rates. That will help the scanner log the channels you do care about more often.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Go to add channel

Type keywords Manifold Absolute and it should show you a 2 bar or 3 bar option. Replace the standard one with that one

He has the 2-bar in the normal channels list, but his graph is using the 1-bar. I assume. Because the default.Graphs.xml was not shared.

Advanced Tuner
    squirrel - ah, my bad. that's my fault for being in a rush earlier and not reviewing the log before replying.

I just looked at the log, and yes... right click over your chart/graph and add the correct "ceiling" for whatever you need. I saw roughly 115kpa on my chart setup with the provided log.

Is it the graphs, or chart you need help with? or both?