Thread: Windows 11 HPT Editor and Scanner won't open but BETA versions will

Tuner

Windows 11 HPT Editor and Scanner won't open but BETA versions will

I have been running an older MAC pro with windows 10 running Virtual using parallels desktop. It has always worked great. I upgraded to a new MAC mini studio with the new Apple M1 processor. With the new M1 chip I can only run windows 11 on the virtual side.

I installed the Vcm suite with no issues. But when I click on either the editor or scanner it will "act" like its going to open and then nothing. I looked at the task manager and they are not running in the background either. I then installed the BETA version and both the beta editor and scanner open up and run fine.

Anyone else run into this or have any advice.

Also I can not get the drivers to load for either my MPVI and MPVI2. Even downloading the drivers from HPT and installing them manually from the device manager doesn't work. They do show up in the device manager but they show that no drivers are installed for them.

Tuner
    The new Version 5 will open on a MAC running windows 11 via Parallels software. But I still can't get the MPVI2 to recognize. The drivers look to be installed but when I go to resync, it does nothing. In the device manager it shows the MPVI2 on com port 3. Without having a interface synced to the software I can not save a file