Thread: 2020 mustang gt twin turbo cant get o2's to enable

Potential Tuner

2020 mustang gt twin turbo cant get o2's to enable

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I would like any input on this matter. I bought this car wrecked and redid the whole front frame and built a turbo kit from scratch from my car... I wanted to get into tuning my own car and i've been stopped by not getting any o2 readings.. I have checked wiring from where the car was crashed and verified everything was ok...

I have some extensions for the 02's from lethal performance, besides that my fuel system is still stock. I have the hpt file and the logging file
    Attached Files Attached Files

post more details about your build and tune attached mostly stock
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by small tuner View Post
    post more details about your build and tune attached mostly stock
    2020 mustang gt
    twin 6266 wwr ball bearing turbo
    3" exhaust
    3.5" intake pipe
    currently factory fuel system
    7 psi spring in wastegates
    front mount intercooler

just need to be able to cruise the car, just had my hooptie stolen so thats why im really trying to get this car running
    .. tested also with another ecu from power by the hour to confirm it wasn't ecu damage from the accident had the same issue, its another build for a customer... any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gaehrings14 View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first post and I would like any input on this matter. I bought this car wrecked and redid the whole front frame and built a turbo kit from scratch from my car... I wanted to get into tuning my own car and i've been stopped by not getting any o2 readings.. I have checked wiring from where the car was crashed and verified everything was ok...

I have some extensions for the 02's from lethal performance, besides that my fuel system is still stock. I have the hpt file and the logging file
    get rid of those extension they cause a lot of issues.. NGK makes O2's with longer connectors jut need to do a little research.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    if your fueling trims/off target by alone it will not work/enable as well
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Your o2 sensors are reading on your log. WB EQ RATIO 1 and WB EQ RATIO 2

This ford has wideband o2 sensors, they're reading fuel in lambda. Time to start learning about all that stuff bud. Judging by the log the fueling is way off

My guess is you added 30% larger injectors?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    Your o2 sensors are reading on your log. WB EQ RATIO 1 and WB EQ RATIO 2

This ford has wideband o2 sensors, they're reading fuel in lambda. Time to start learning about all that stuff bud. Judging by the log the fueling is way off

I haven't done any mods to the fuel system... I will take a look at that, i understand that Its in lambda... the car wont run not even getting into boost.. it was doing that even before I unlocked the computer.. if you give it any throttle just to get the car to move out of its way the car goes into limp mode and shows the wrench.. Im going to shop tomorrow.. I just thought that it would show up on the vcm scanner under the gauges so when it was showing nothing i was under the impression they werent working... I have a tuning background haltech, fueltech, megasquirt, holley but not with any factory ecu's.. and i don't see any books I can get for the 3rd gen.. just point me in the right direction and I will get a book to start reading.

Thanks for your input guys very much appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    still with factory injectors.

Advanced Tuner
    Or it should have E85 as a fuel.

reload the changes and try again
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GSLSE20B; 08-25-2022 at 06:21 PM.

it looks like you are still on stock MAF curve...this wont run right since your charge pipe is now 3.5"...