Thread: 2004 Jeep 4.0 power enrichment blend rate ?

Potential Tuner

2004 Jeep 4.0 power enrichment blend rate ?

Does anybody know what the stock 256.76 number in the power enrichment blend rate represents? I want to be able to set the air fuel ratio the the computer tries to get too to be 13.5:1. I have been programming the computer with the O2 sensors unplugged so that I do not get the computer trying to adjust automatically.
    Please let me know what you have done to get your 4.0 to run in the 13.5:1 ratio?

Tuner in Training
    you will need to plug the o2 sensors back in to keep from going into a limp in state that will skew the fuel adjustments, just go into the file and set it to only open loop operation, then you will need a wide band gauge you trust installed and then can start doing testing to figure out what adjustments are needed to get you to your desired air fuel ratio all numbers will be different from vehicle to vehicle.
    01 dodge dakota 5.9 swapped nv3500, ported stock heads, m1 intake, 220 220 custom grind comp cams, 10.3:1 compression tuned by me with hp tuners.

15 jeep jk 3.6 lifted on 33s 87 octane custom tune by me with hp tuners

04 dodge dakota 4.7 air ram heads, 08 cams, 08 intake manifold, 10.5:1 compression, 341whp custom tuned by me with hp tuners.

Potential Tuner
    It appears that few on these forums have dealt with the 4.0 and tuning tables available.
    If you know what the stock 256.76 number in the power enrichment blend rate represents, please reply with your information.
    I have been able to dial the tune into the AF ratio I want to be running. I now am looking to get the narrow band O2 sensors to to adjust for the AF ratio I specify, not what the factory set it at. If you know what parameter or table needs modified, please reply back with information on what you have changed to adjust the AF when running the stock O2 sensors.
    Thanks for any help that can be provided.