Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3-2 super hard downshift on old and new built 4l60e tryed everything please help

Tuner in Training
    well i went ahead and bought a new one for my specific year and vin.now i wait then i have to fig out how to tune it all by myself. cuz i dont want to jst copy and past the old one on to new one . but il cross that road when it comes.i will update results jst in case someone else is having same prob

Tuner in Training
    UPDATE new pcm didnt change a thing.accept ac works again and factory trans gauge works.im at a dead end at the moment .im starting to think it cant be fix by tune but still wondering y the forced motor current jumps up so high

Tuner in Training
    still nothing to report on a fix for my issue.i did replace the 3 2 shift solenoid with no improvement . honestly i dont think theres nothing left for me to change so i will take this as a defeat and live with the problem . thanks to everone that gave advice i do appreciate it.if someone does stumble across this that has had this same problem with a fix please dont hesitate to reply. thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnbonay View Post
    still nothing to report on a fix for my issue.i did replace the 3 2 shift solenoid with no improvement . honestly i dont think theres nothing left for me to change so i will take this as a defeat and live with the problem . thanks to everone that gave advice i do appreciate it.if someone does stumble across this that has had this same problem with a fix please dont hesitate to reply. thanks.
    if anyone does find a solution to this please share it'd still driving me crazy thanks

Tuning Addict
    Probably best to post the latest tune you're running. I assume you already tried putting stock desired torque back in the trans? You also might want to try re-reading it with a newer version and see if the MAF dtc's have been added to your OS - looks like a SD tune, so if the MAF is failed it might be jacking line pressure up.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC