Thread: Torque rescale switches

Potential Tuner

Torque rescale switches

Maybe someone has an ability to add Torque rescale switches as it is done in attached file "Ori Ford Focus ST 2.0 2018 Nate"
    My tune is also attached (Marijus Focus Step 6 SD1.hpt ) - this is the file where i need those switches added. It interesting why these parameters aren't populated on 2016 model Focus ST

image_2022-09-01_160310334.png

Ori Ford Focus ST 2.0 2018 Nate.hpt
    Marijus Focus Step 6 SD1.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Currently waiting on HP Tuners to touch back with me regarding this same exact thing. I have a customers Focus ST we built with forged internals, a 28xx size turbo, FMIC, etc. Won't make more than 376ft/lbs of torque, regardless of how I adjust the various limiters. The car is making good power, but only hits around 16psi, with the throttle tapering off heavily after the beginning of the pull (to regulate manifold pressure, based off of the tq request, I believe?). My parameters are slightly different, however, with the parameter being "Max Torque Max Gear".

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykriss View Post
    Currently waiting on HP Tuners to touch back with me regarding this same exact thing. I have a customers Focus ST we built with forged internals, a 28xx size turbo, FMIC, etc. Won't make more than 376ft/lbs of torque, regardless of how I adjust the various limiters. The car is making good power, but only hits around 16psi, with the throttle tapering off heavily after the beginning of the pull (to regulate manifold pressure, based off of the tq request, I believe?). My parameters are slightly different, however, with the parameter being "Max Torque Max Gear".
    Make a post and include your tune file and lets see what we can come up with.