Thoughts on the rev and shift point?
    any other interesting observations?
    5.hpl
    202209022350_2017Silverado1500LT_5.3L.hpt

other logs from this same tune:
    2.hpl
    3.hpl
    4.hpl

It wouldn't let me view the logs on this computer but I can see the tune file.

Are you running a stock camshaft and stock valve train because I can see you set the rev limiter under cutoff to 6,400rpm.

If so, hell no man. You are way past the usable range of that camshaft and you're valve spring will not handle that many rev's. Stock cams peak in the mid 5,000's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    perfect! that's what I was looking for. As far as I know it's stock., I'll set that to the stock value from my as delivered tune file.

I'm trying to get the trans to stop holding the gear at WOT for so long. It also seems to want to upshift more frequently than I'd like.
    Any thought on what to adjust to try and tweak that?

Thanks again!

Tuner in Training
    I just checked the tune from Whipple and they have rev limiter under fuel cutoff set to 6,400rpm.
    I think this is because it is generally a very bad idea to go lean when using a supercharger. This rev-limiter is basically creating a lean condition to limit the revs.
    There must be a better way to rev-limit a boosted engine isn't there?