Thread: Tarfer

Tuner in Training

Tarfer

just got a new computer and it doesn't have disk drive does anybody know how can i download my HP tuners pro. Ive been using this software since 2010 but my computer took a shit so i can't use my disk to install software on my new computer or head me in right direction. Tried Hptuter site but with no help.. They Said i can be done but didn't tell me how., Thx.

Worst case if this has never been done i can just return it and buy with a disk drive.
    Last edited by helga203; 09-07-2022 at 08:10 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You can download our newest software & drivers here https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    You can download our newest software & drivers here https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/
    I want to download my original software and i down want new one i heard there's a lot of problems and lot of parameter change. I don't want to spend weeks trying to figure out new stuff plus the one i have is all i need. I don't need all the new not wanted feacthers and i dont want to buy a new for 300.00 MVIP 2 i have original on PRO.. I probably just have to return computer. O will, i tried. And i don't have any software in new computer . thats way im asking to download without using my disk
    Last edited by helga203; 09-07-2022 at 09:20 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We only offer the newest software, we do not offer older software so we will be unable to assist you in offering you older software. Sorry.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by helga203 View Post
    I want to download my original software and i down want new one i heard there's a lot of problems and lot of parameter change. I don't want to spend weeks trying to figure out new stuff plus the one i have is all i need. I don't need all the new not wanted feacthers and i dont want to buy a new for 300.00 MVIP 2 i have original on PRO.. I probably just have to return computer. O will, i tried. And i don't have any software in new computer . thats way im asking to download without using my disk
    just by an external disc drive that you can connect to your new computer via usb....
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Tuner in Training
    My original disk, i tried to load it in the new computer and it does not download into new computer. It says need to upgrade, how can that be. This is was bought 13yrs. I know you don't offer old revision i just want to transfer to my new computer. Why will it not allowed me to do that. Using my original disk????