Thread: FIConnection 1000cc LS3/7/A Injector Data

Potential Tuner

FIConnection 1000cc LS3/7/A Injector Data

Hello, i?m currently tuning a 2014 ZL1. The owner purchased Fuel Injector Connection 1000ccs for me to install while tuning and the data I got from FIC seems to be, shoddy at best? The biggest concern for me is the spreadsheet seems to be missing the minimum and default injector pulsewidth tables. Obviously these are important and i?m not looking to chase my tail if i don?t have to. Has anyone ran into this before with these injectors? If so, has anyone found a solution? Thanks in advance.

I think this should be them...
    banish 1000cc(6117)48mmev14_03242022.xlsx

Tuner in Training
    This is what they sent me when I emailed them

1000cc(6187)38mmboschev14.xlsx

The Factory value for min injector PW of ~0.8ms is actually VERY close for these injectors. When I originally made the measurements for FIC, there was no need to update some values (min PWM and short pulse limit), so they were not included in the injector data. Specifically, these injectors *can* go as low as 0.55ms, but I wouldn't recommend it. Chances are that you will never need that small of a fuel mass delivery anyway as long as your MAF and SD models are correct.

The 187 can go to about 0.35 ms before reaching the "bump".

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator View Post
    The Factory value for min injector PW of ~0.8ms is actually VERY close for these injectors. When I originally made the measurements for FIC, there was no need to update some values (min PWM and short pulse limit), so they were not included in the injector data. Specifically, these injectors *can* go as low as 0.55ms, but I wouldn't recommend it. Chances are that you will never need that small of a fuel mass delivery anyway as long as your MAF and SD models are correct.
    Kind of off topic in this thread, but I wanted to ask which DVD covers the Gen 3 Injector offset vs. Battery Voltage vs. KPA VAC tables and how to properly set them up for any injector. Possibly even decapped GM truck style I?ll be tuning this coming weekend. Would data for most all injectors be calculable through this DVD? Thanks!

Tuner

Inj fic 1000

The new spread sheets can be bit more difficult to just copy paste over. If you don't have it figured out yet send us an email and I can email you a copy paste spreadsheet for these that will work perfect and drop right in.
    Mike Carnahan & Branden Leeb
    Founders/Owners Elite Tuned School
    Visit the Elite Tuned website to build your custom calibration.
    Visit The Elite Tuned School to unleash the secrets of the tuning world.
    We would love to connect with you on Instagram & Facebook.

Tuner in Training nathanhine1977's Avatar

Transfer injector data

Quote Originally Posted by EliteTunedSchool View Post
    The new spread sheets can be bit more difficult to just copy paste over. If you don't have it figured out yet send us an email and I can email you a copy paste spreadsheet for these that will work perfect and drop right in.
    I can't figure out our to fill all the cells when transferring E67 injector data into my E40

Quote Originally Posted by nathanhine1977 View Post
    I can't figure out our to fill all the cells when transferring E67 injector data into my E40
    Read this. It has pictures and everything. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post700901