Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MPVI3 Now Available to Order!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephTheChef View Post
    My MPVI2 has stopped responding, presumably due to a mishap I had with the laptop battery popping out and a probable surge from a power inverter when that happened. Would that unit even qualify for an upgrade now, or would I need to just go ahead and buy a new full price MPVI3 and send the 2 in in order to be able to transfer my licenses? Thanks.
    If your device failed submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to assist you in getting a replacement device.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Come Feb 1 all will be revealed including price and instructions.
    It appears to now be Feb 10th and as far as I can tell, nothing regarding any upgrades to MPVI3 has been revealed. And if/when that ever happens, will my credits now attach to the MPVI3? Based on what I'm seeing with the number of problems, perhaps I should just wait awhile, a long while, maybe until 2025? After all my MPVI2+ sort of works, sometimes.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DetRedWingsFan View Post
    It appears to now be Feb 10th and as far as I can tell, nothing regarding any upgrades to MPVI3 has been revealed. And if/when that ever happens, will my credits now attach to the MPVI3? Based on what I'm seeing with the number of problems, perhaps I should just wait awhile, a long while, maybe until 2025? After all my MPVI2+ sort of works, sometimes.
    As was mentioned a few posts prior the date has been pushed back again with no eta at this time. Sorry.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    As was mentioned a few posts prior the date has been pushed back again with no eta at this time. Sorry.
    Just curious why the upgrade is being pushed back?

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Any indication what the upgrade from a MPVI2+ price will be?

Potential Tuner
    I have an MPVI2 with 4 licenses on it and a MPVI2+ with 1 license on it. Will I be able to upgrade to the MPVI3 and transfer all 5 of my licenses to it? I’ll send in both interfaces to upgrade to the 3 if it’s possible. Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmannyd View Post
    I have an MPVI2 with 4 licenses on it and a MPVI2+ with 1 license on it. Will I be able to upgrade to the MPVI3 and transfer all 5 of my licenses to it? I’ll send in both interfaces to upgrade to the 3 if it’s possible. Thanks
    No details of the upgrade paths have been released.

Potential Tuner
    hello I have the same problem after having taken my equipment has a garage to disable the MDS mode update of the interface resinchonization impossible contact assistance the garage can not work it me bring it back without telling me anything ref 2055173089 I see interface off? I do not understand a friend had the problem solved after 2h and another friends to send back are interface for repair

Tuner in Training
    Can someone help me understand why you are disincentivizing upgrades from the MVPI2+ vs the MVPI Pro? I had a MVPI Pro which I upgraded to the MVPI+. Now to go to the MVPI3, only 4 credits are included vs the 6 had I not upgraded to the MVPI2+. It seems like this is backwards.

Received MVPI3 today, when I try to retrieve verification code from Stable suite 5.0.4 it is not listed.

Never mind, it's listed as a MVPI2, has correct serial# and my previous vehicle. also device has been updated on my account.