Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MPVI3 Now Available to Order!

MPVI3 Now Available to Order!

MPVI3 Orders Now Open in US/Canada

The wait is over...MPVI3 orders are OPEN for US and Canada! 🎉 Get the latest OBDII
    interface for tuning and diagnostics. Click here to buy yours now!

*At this time, the MPVI3 is available to order and ship to customers in the USA and Canada only.
    Orders to other countries will be available at a later date.

Pro Feature Set and Pro Link+

Pro is the new standard with MPVI3. Take advantage of Pro Feature Set capabilities like
    standalone data logging and PROLINK+ compatibility (sold separately) already built into
    your new device. MPVI3 redefines the limits of speed and control with faster standalone
    data logging and 2X the storage capacity compared to the previous generation.

Combine your new MPVI3 with the Pro Link+ for the full professional experience, and allow
    for up to two analog signals, and one CAN signal at a time to enhance your calibration and
    logging capabilities.

Interface Upgrades

Interface upgrades will be available from any previous device to the new MPVI3 December 2022.

*Note: The MPVI3 does not include any pre-loaded tunes or calibrations.

Visit the MPVI3 Product Page to see all the details!

Advanced Tuner
    The upgrade page says Page not found ... I'm ready to place my order when it's fixed.

Oh, existing customers can't get upgrade pricing until Dec.? That's disappointing. I've been waiting to diagnose some stuff for it to come out. Looks like I'll continue waiting.
    Last edited by patooyee; 09-13-2022 at 12:18 PM.

QUESTION: If as current customers were to forego the upgrade, and simply purchase the MVPI3 in addition to our current and have both, do licensed vins reside on both devices? (IE can i use either for tuning/flashing the vin already licensed?)
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroked06Goat View Post
    QUESTION: If as current customers were to forego the upgrade, and simply purchase the MVPI3 in addition to our current and have both, do licensed vins reside on both devices? (IE can i use either for tuning/flashing the vin already licensed?)
    Or, if current customers sell their old MPVI to recoup the upgrade discount that is currently not available, do our credits go with the old MPVI or can they be transferred to the new one?

Potential Tuner
    Already on back order? credit card in hand and cant add to cart?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesK080 View Post
    Already on back order? credit card in hand and cant add to cart?
    I can add it to my cart.

Tuner in Training
    sold out already ? get home from work and already gone.......so dissapointed

Advanced Tuner
    Any estimate on when they'll be back in stock?

MPVI3 Enhanced Scanning with TrackAddict...will it require one or more vehicles licensed as the MPVI2 does? Or will Enhanced Scanning with TrackAddict work right out of the box, no vehicle licenses required?

Looks like I can add to cart. So looks like they are indeed available FYI.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Tuner
    Is there a vid somewhere for those of us with mvpi2? If we want to get the 3 on how to transfer everything?

I’m computer dumb but my tuner said to get the 3 for the next round.

I'd like an answer to the question of ordering the MPVI3 and keeping my MPVI2..... Specifically, I'm sure the MPVI3 will come loaded with the new 5.0.3 firmware feature set, which in turn will inhibit doing emissions related tweaks. I'm not trying to loose that functionality, and accept full responsibility of dealing with the EPA. So I have no intentions of upgrading or trading in my MPVI2. Just need to know if I can use my current unused credits with MPVI3 or if it isn't even worth me buying a new one.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DakBuilder View Post
    I'd like an answer to the question of ordering the MPVI3 and keeping my MPVI2..... Specifically, I'm sure the MPVI3 will come loaded with the new 5.0.3 firmware feature set, which in turn will inhibit doing emissions related tweaks. I'm not trying to loose that functionality, and accept full responsibility of dealing with the EPA. So I have no intentions of upgrading or trading in my MPVI2. Just need to know if I can use my current unused credits with MPVI3 or if it isn't even worth me buying a new one.
    No, you cannot use unused MPVI2 credits on your MPVI3 UNLESS you upgrade the device(which will be available in Dec 2022)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    No, you cannot use unused MPVI2 credits on your MPVI3 UNLESS you upgrade the device(which will be available in Dec 2022)
    Thanks for chiming in, looks like I'll be waiting till December and ordering an entire new interface. Will support for the MPVI2 stop at some point

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like all the posts about emissions were deleted. Can someone please direct me to where I can read more about hpt's current emissions policies regarding both their mpvi interfaces and posting on the topic?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DakBuilder View Post
    Thanks for chiming in, looks like I'll be waiting till December and ordering an entire new interface. Will support for the MPVI2 stop at some point
    Here are my thoughts, MPVI1 was released in 2006, its still supported in the 5.0 software some 16 years later. So yeah, MPVI2 will be supported for a while.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by patooyee View Post
    Looks like all the posts about emissions were deleted. Can someone please direct me to where I can read more about hpt's current emissions policies regarding both their mpvi interfaces and posting on the topic?
    We do not support disabling any sort of emissions controls, if you post asking about how to disable an emissions control device your post will be deleted. Repeated posts can potentially put you in a position of being temporarily or permanently banned from our forum.

Where are the drivers for this? Windows 7 is not finding anything.

Potential Tuner
    can we pre order a upgrade? Is everything still on track for a Dec availability?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by sledhead1 View Post
    can we pre order a upgrade? Is everything still on track for a Dec availability?
    Unfortunately no pre orders, sorry. Still on track.