Thread: Datona Sensors AFR PID issue..

Potential Tuner

Question Datona Sensors AFR PID issue..

I created a PID for the Daytona Sensor WEGO IV unit in the scanner.
    However, when I start scanning the PID vanishes.

I am using the MVP2+, and have the PID set up as such External Inputs > Serial Inputs > Daytona Sensor.
    The unit is reading and displaying AFR. The Daytona Software also reads and displays the AFR data.

I've tried rebooting the computer while the the unit is plugged up and no luck.

Any help getting the Scanner to log the Dayton Sensor AFR input would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

GreenMachine5.3

Advanced Tuner
    What type of serial/usb connector using? I've seen that cause the problem before.

When I upgraded to windows 11, I lost the ability to use serial WB for some reason. My hard drive failed and I reinstalled windows 10 and the serial WB is working like it use to.

Potential Tuner
    The WEGO IV comes with a connecting cable that plugs directly into the unit with a USB plug on the other end.
    The Daytona Sensors software that comes with the unit is picking up the signal, so it's an HPtuners issue.

After you connect to the vehicle, but before you start scanning, try repolling for supported parameters. Under the Vehicle drop down menu.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by crankz1 View Post
    After you connect to the vehicle, but before you start scanning, try repolling for supported parameters. Under the Vehicle drop down menu.
    Didn't work.... bummer.....