Thread: 2010 Dodge Challenger 270 Cam no VVT with Magnuson supercharger 8pnds boost need help

Potential Tuner

Exclamation 2010 Dodge Challenger 270 Cam no VVT with Magnuson supercharger 8pnds boost need help

Hello,

I have a 2010 Dodge challenger 5.7L that has a 270 comp camshaft, stage 6 heads, magnuson supercharger,
    kooks headers, full 3" exhaust, 85mm throttle body. I am having problems with the idle surging, and also a surge when you are cruising just barely on the throttle. when either of these happen the throttle is opening and closing and the timing and AFR fluctuate up and down. The AFR is usually fluctuating between 13-19. It also has some issues with the cold start settings. Anyone on here that can modify my tune to fix these I will pay. I have had it tuned twice and neither professional tuners can seem to get rid of it. I have tried reading through some fixes I found here and have made it better but not got rid of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Josh

9.8.22-OST-93oct-r9.hpt8 sept 22 cold start.hpl8 Sept 2022 normal drive.hpl8 Sept 2022 normal drive home.hpl

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    to be honest thats alot of mods and looking at the file i find alot of shortcuts

list your injectors size/brand
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    to be honest thats alot of mods and looking at the file i find alot of shortcuts

list your injectors size/brand
    The injectors are the injectors that come with the Magnuson supercharger setup. All the work was done by the previous owner and installed by Arrington performance.

Potential Tuner
    The car runs great everywhere but when your crusing and if you install a larger throttle body it multiplies the surging and AFR fluctuation. Just running it through the gears it revs out great and AFR's look good. Its the normal driving and cold starts I want to correct. I know its in the tune I just dont know what to change to fix it and apparently neither did the two professional shops that wrote tunes for me.

OST tuned it? Fuel trims in closed loop dont look to bad. A shop I tune for just opened up in Charleston WV American Muscle. Maybe they can help.

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    OST tuned it? Fuel trims in closed loop dont look to bad. A shop I tune for just opened up in Charleston WV American Muscle. Maybe they can help.
    Can’t find anything anywhere about the company you listed

1-866-4MOREHP

American Muscle Performance North
    6828 Sissonville Drive
    Charleston WV 25320

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post