Thread: Credits

Potential Tuner

Credits

Hi can anyone help me with the credits that come with the HP tuner package the two that came with it did not work I had to purchase two more and now that I go to use it only having it for 60 days it says that I need to buy more credits I don't understand this and summit racing equipment told me that they run out and I have to purchase more every so often that does not make sense can anyone help

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Doesn't make any sense at all. Credits never expire.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Yes sir you are correct. I was not using the software correctly. Bill you told me to 'ask google'..You know what i asked Google and you know ,? I nor anyone else who has tried can not get an answer to the 2 credits thats owed to us. Or I should say since we are talking about me . I cant find that answer anywhere ......So do you have a solution? Hey i dont know about you sir. 150 dollars is still a lot of money........Anthony Kelley

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"