Thread: where is accel enrich?

where is accel enrich?

2011 camaro L99 with 600+ cam in it, LTH, no mufflers, CAI with correct diameter tube, stock maf

never had one with such a huge hesitation. it actually loses rpm when you floor it from a start. car should toast its tires but won't spin them until about 5000. same behavior just free revving it. i've added enough in the maf table that the trims are nearly always negative and i'm not seeing anything like accel enrich in the tables so at a loss at where to try to fix this. any input appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    No wideband and you really didn't stay in it to tell.. but it could just be that it's lean. It looks lean by the narrow bands.

Accel enrichment really falls into place if you get the VVE tuned in.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

the narrowbands are very good for this and they show quite lean. pressure is holding so it's not that. there is no such thing as accel enrich? i'm confident this just needs a ton of tps based fuel. map sensor is too slow for zero to wot.

Advanced Tuner
    Fuel is probably playing a part, but that is spark dominated. You have a huge spark hole at high load, low RPM...right where you end up after a tip-in. Big cam is going to need more spark there, and looks like its lower than stock now. Put some spark in it down at low speed high load.

discovered the file i read from the ecu was not stock. the vve was nuts. so put in vve table from LS3 camaro. then made the spark changes smokeshow suggested. new file attached. one log has dynamic airflow switch at 2000, the other has it back at 400 like the first logs. i really thought vve would help but the area we're in for this wasn't the stupid wrong part so not a lot changed there. the launch spark is much better, but this is still showing lean on the narrowbands. hesitation big as it ever was.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Put a fuel pressure gauge on it and see what its doing during the hesitation.

done that. should have mentioned. flat 58psi.

Senior Tuner
    Looks lean by the stock O2's.. A wideband would be better to go off of. A good bit of knock on the launch.

You should tune the VVE for car/cam. Leaving a stock VVE table isn't the right move.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs