Thread: 08 Outback Hptuners Extended Datastream/ Hpt Custom features patches

Advanced Tuner

08 Outback Hptuners Extended Datastream/ Hpt Custom features patches

As title states, what are the extended datastream and HPt custom features entail. I am getting ready to tune first Subaru with Hptuners. But this is a racecar, and It would be nice to turn off some dtc's like catalyst and sencondary o2 reports being a track car that is not using these functions. Will the custom features add that? Catalyst and 2nd o2 functions are greyed out in the standard file. I would like to use Hptuners rather than Opensource software if possible.

Potential Tuner

Cool Parameter access

Quote Originally Posted by h2.4 View Post
    As title states, what are the extended datastream and HPt custom features entail. I am getting ready to tune first Subaru with Hptuners. But this is a racecar, and It would be nice to turn off some dtc's like catalyst and sencondary o2 reports being a track car that is not using these functions. Will the custom features add that? Catalyst and 2nd o2 functions are greyed out in the standard file. I would like to use Hptuners rather than Opensource software if possible.
    You need to go to tunertool.hptuners.com/training then after completion it will give you a code go to your vcm editor go to help then parameter access put in code and all the Grey will go away I also believe you have to use the beta version