Thread: getting torque pid added to lb7logging

Tuner in Training

getting torque pid added to lb7logging

I have an older version of HP. Im trying to log and tune my own duramax truck. Trying to get the defuel logged and set properly. There is no engine torque pid available for logging. I kinda need this to keep working. truck is making some steam right now, literally and figuratively. Is there away to get this added?

Chris

I've got a ticket in for the same thing (on my 2010 LMM) and haven't yet gotten it completed. Its been a few months.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Enter a support ticket and maybe we'll get some traction

Tuner in Training
    Ill do that tonight. Im getting back to my own projects right now. This is one of them. Im working around a worn out stock allison. I fear im loosing the fight. Need to log the torque to keep this trans alive. Ive limped it severl times now. Cant go WOt in 4th or 5th. It wants to spool and take the F off. I was learning to build an arduino based vgt controller like the steeds one so i could swap a lbz turbo on, but i figured out my spool issue. Took all the torque limits out of the tune. Put TLIQ table, base torque table and defuel table in from a stock LLY cal with my own injection pressure table with 60/40 timing based of the low BARO table. It hauls ass and blows no smoke. a 5% change to the maf table yeilds a little smoke from the pipe and alot of tire spin. Im running 305's on this truck. Unlocked converter is pushing up to 2800 when the tires are hooked up. Converter isnt happy with the extra torque.

Dial it back. You can get an idea of what you are putting down by logging your fueling. Say stock you are fueling 110mm3 (can't remember now off hand i'd have look at my logs). Anything over ~80 horse your are looking to slip past your converter lock is what I've read. And once you start slipping it it will get worse more you limp it. Log your fuel and timing. And on a hot tune its well known keep it from shifting at wot in the higher gears. Sounds like you need to get that trans built if you want to push some power from the sounds of your post!