Thread: Torque Factor Adder Modifier Table

Torque Factor Adder Modifier Table

Hello,

Do you all ever populate that table on C7 ZO6? Leave the Torque Factor 1, then populate lower values in the Modifier Table With like -.10 , -.15 or whatever value. That would be minus 10 and 15% TM right? Seems like you could control TM better that way?

Thanks,

Senior Tuner
    In general terms, without referring to a specific make of vehicle, how you've described the torque factor and torque factor adder modifier is exactly how and why it is used.

Example of my settings:
    Screenshot 2022-09-20 223722.png

I want to try it. The table is currently all zeros in my car. Thanks.

hjtrbo,

What about Control Speed terminate? Ever put that to Immediate? I want the shift a little crisper. Is that the wrong direction? Thanks,

Senior Tuner
    Immediate will bring the torque back quicker. Its a little harsh for some, others love it.

Potential Tuner
    I've had my speed control terminate set to Immediate for about 8 months now on my 2013 silverado and love it. Have tried speed ramp and torque ramp and Immediate is the Only way to go IMO. Much crisper shifts in my experience.

Hello, on the modifier table, the torque values seem really low for Z06. So I have to edit the torque numbers? Like high of 650ftlbs to 50ftlbs? Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Not really. Most of the tuning in that table is in the daily drive areas. You'll spend weeks on it, and probably after years occasionally revisit it as your tastes change.

Thanks

Thanks