Thread: NEED stock ZL1 tune file with FSCM

NEED stock ZL1 tune file with FSCM

I?m having trouble getting the HPTuner repository working and need a stock ZL1 file with the fscm. I?m swapping out my lowside pump with an LT4 and would like to program my FSCM with the LT4 settings.

Thanks!

Anyone? Anyone have a stock ZL1 file with the FSCM? None of the tunes on the HP repository seem to include it. Or else, does anyone know where to source settings to update when replacing the intank pump with the LT4 intank pump? This is a 2016 Camaro SS that still has the stock intank pump. I'm H/C/I and running low on pressure with E85 (dips into the 30's).

Thanks...
    Last edited by Haans249; 09-22-2022 at 10:13 AM.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Haans249 View Post
    Anyone? Anyone have a stock ZL1 file with the FSCM? None of the tunes on the HP repository seem to include it. Or else, does anyone know where to source settings to update when replacing the intank pump with the LT4 intank pump? This is a 2016 Camaro SS that still has the stock intank pump. I'm H/C/I and running low on pressure with E85 (dips into the 30's).

Thanks...
    These settings worked for me.
    FSCM Max Pressure.PNG

FSCM Regulation Pressure.PNG
    2017 Camaro SS, Whipple 3.0, Mast LT Black Label heads, 112mm TB, LPE BB HPFP & LT4+52% injectors, Fore Innovations triple pumps
    1059 WHP, 944 WTQ