Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help flair full throttle 4-5 shift

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah just noticed that. Have edited my post... Sorry

Tuner in Training
    Here is the log Also if the shift pressure was increased shouldn't oncoming volume be increased? 3-4 4-5 test 2.hpl
    Last edited by Maxim; 2 Days Ago at 07:18 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Needs more shift pressure. Still not enough in there. Try this one out. I didn't like the TCC settings, I've put them back. If this doesn't do it then we'll hit the adapts. Will need an adapt reset / preset.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Yeah still doing the same thing.3-4 45 #3.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    That's getting a fair bit of shift pressure. Your 3-4 is working great!

I've maxed out your 4-5 shift pressure. And lets try filling the clutch up a little more. Oncoming volume preset, up 1psi at a time. Reset / preset adapts. How long has it been slipping for?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Not that long. The car was down for about a month and then it randomly started to happen about a week ago. Before that the shifts were mint. It's ironic 3-4 was bad now its good, 4-5 was good now 4-5 is causing problems lol.
    Last edited by Maxim; 2 Days Ago at 02:01 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Ok. I don't mean to sound condescending, have you dropped the pan for a peak and refreshed the fluid lately, or at least verified the fluid level. And when did you start running on E85?

Tuner in Training
    Yeah after the rebuild the drive mode position sensor went bad so I did a full flush and fill a little over a month ago (barely drove the car because it sat for a month after). I did install a trans cooler and I filled the trans up with the normal procedure and added the extra quart.
    The car has been on E85 for a few years. I do cycle 91 occasionally, and recently I got the engine tune fixed so it's on a mix of E85 and 91.

Just went and tested it, and its still flaring. log #5.hpl
    Last edited by Maxim; 1 Day Ago at 12:59 AM.