Thread: Logging/tuning issues JTEC+

Tuner in Training

Logging/tuning issues JTEC+

I am not sure if I have done something wrong or my PCM is not fully supported but I have a few questions:
    1) I am unable to read DTCs in the scanner, but they will clear... Has anyone seen this before?
    2) When I try to chart some channels on the histogram, they are not available in the list, even if I have them in the channel list and they have logged information.
    3) It seems that I am missing some useful channels to even log...

Even as far as tuning this file, it seems like I am also unable to modify certain things:

I can not seem to find a way to rescale any tables?

I have tried the latest beta as well as 5.0.4

56040145AG PCM
    99 Dakota, 410 stroker, auto
    shot1.jpg
    shot2.jpg

Tuner in Training
    Anyways, seems that hpt can not read DTCs or log PIDs on this ECU. Is there anything I can do to get some of these things added to the next beta or something? I am having a hard time tuning this as I have to switch back and forth between SCT, HPT and my Snap-on scanner to read everything.

Note: I am dumb and figured out how to rescale tables.

Quote Originally Posted by joefus25 View Post
    Anyways, seems that hpt can not read DTCs or log PIDs on this ECU. Is there anything I can do to get some of these things added to the next beta or something? I am having a hard time tuning this as I have to switch back and forth between SCT, HPT and my Snap-on scanner to read everything.

Note: I am dumb and figured out how to rescale tables.

to date, there doesnt seem to be any change to this.

i can't do anything that you mentioned using HPT with jtec+

can't even change the speedo calibration

did you ever find out anything new about this?
    2000 Dakota R/T
    gt45
    42lb
    honda map
    8psi

Tuner in Training
    Still haven't found out anything new besides now I can't log again...

I had a support ticket but all they had to tell me was that there's a lot of bus traffic..... no fix though...

I hadn't updated my beta software for several months and I did the other day and now it will only log my wideband.
    JTEC Pcm 99 dodge dakota

I have tried resync and reload and whatever else. I will read and connect to pcm but when I record, it records nothing besides wideband (on analog input).

Anyone know a fix?

ive never been able to scan

it will read dtcs but not clear
    2000 Dakota R/T
    gt45
    42lb
    honda map
    8psi

Quote Originally Posted by jbliss15 View Post
    ive never been able to scan

it will read dtcs but not clear
    Just bought a MPVi3 a few weeks ago, using the beta version the scanner will log on my 01 Durango 4.7. There's not a lot of channel options, but it does work. It also read DTC's and cleared them.