Thread: LS3 swap in C5 vette start up tune help

Potential Tuner

LS3 swap in C5 vette start up tune help

just built and swapped in a LS3 into a 02 C5 Z06 vette. Crank has 24x reluctor, forged pistons and rods, flotek heads, BTR stage 3 LS3 camshaft, stock LS3 intake manifold, injectors, and throttle body. Knock sensors are moved to side of block. I am currently using the stock LS6 MAF for now and LS3 1 bar map sensor. I have converted the the LS3 injector data into my file and copied over the map sensor linear and offset from LS3 file. I am looking for advice on base idle air flow and MAF curve so I can hopefully get this to start and idle on first shot. I was thinking of copying GMPP crate 525hp LS3 maf and base airflow but did not know if its relevant when using LS6 MAF. Maybe better to just add ie 15% to both in the stock file? Looking for advice. I need to break it in so hoping to have it at least idling and not shutting off restarting to adjust tune a bunch of times right off the start. Thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    attached is the original 02' z06 file and the start up file I created for initial start up. If anybody can take a peak and let me know if you have any other suggestions
    Attached Files Attached Files