Thread: NOOB needing help

Tuner in Training

NOOB needing help

So I recently changed my injectors and for my 2000 Corvette there is a lower flow rate (23.5lb) and what I was sent were the later 25.5lb. Car runs OK but now getting P0172 and P0175 Fuel Trim Rich. I did a track day recently and captured some logs - these are HPL files - will these help with the diagnosis? The sticky says "If you want us to help with a tune or scan issue post your .hpt file, log & .cfg files?" Well - this is what I have and if insufficient please don't slam me. Car has already been tuned by East Coast Supercharging - but Doug says that he does not use HPT when tuning my model.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you change all the injector data for the different injectors?

I'm talking all 4-5 main tables for them.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I haven't touched a thing - as stated I new to this tuning business and don't know what needs changing. That being said - I just did a search "Adjusting for bigger injectors HP Tuners" and got many hits - hopefully I can gain some enlightenment....

You need the injector flow rate, min injector pulse, short pulse adder and the offset vs volts data.

Change all of those and see how much better it runs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You need the injector flow rate, min injector pulse, short pulse adder and the offset vs volts data.

Change all of those and see how much better it runs.
    This helps somewhat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpu_fb1mW0

It looks like a stock tune from a later C5 would be useful for comparison and I guess I could try and contact AUS for a curve on the new injectors.

Tuner in Training
    While reading other posts I found another suggestion - the injectors I got came on the LS2 engine - so I pulled a stock LS2 tune from the repository - what data from that would I copy into my current tune?

Separately - attached is my current flow chart with the 22.8lb LS1 injectors - at far-right - how can you ask a 22.8 to put out 29.0?

flow rate vs vacuum.jpg