Thread: Mpvi3 & vcm 5.0.4

Tuner

Mpvi3 & vcm 5.0.4

Out of the box the newest MPVI3 won't allow some emissions parameters to change. They didn't tell me about additional training required to do these changes. I learned about it on the LS1 tech forum.

Here is a link to the YouTube video HP Tuners put out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma0CkdnDkrw&t=4s

in VCM editor, from the help tab, select Parameter Access. There is a link to the training. Follow his directions to get your access code. Once all that was done I had shut my laptop down & restart it before I gained full access to change the parameters.

Hope this helps...
    Building Automatic Transmissions since 1978
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply."--Ernest Hemingway.

Black 2000 S10 Base 2.2L Flex Current LS10 swap project
    Red 2000 Blazer LT 4x4 3.73 SOLD
    Red 1998 S10 SS 4.3L Deceased 10/31/2014

Welcome to how things are going to be…

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner
    Yep, you are correct. I believe that in the not so distant future we will have a whole 'nuther think coming.
    Building Automatic Transmissions since 1978
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply."--Ernest Hemingway.

Black 2000 S10 Base 2.2L Flex Current LS10 swap project
    Red 2000 Blazer LT 4x4 3.73 SOLD
    Red 1998 S10 SS 4.3L Deceased 10/31/2014

California, Where they suck the fun out of Life
    Between the EPA and California Air resource board coming down on aftermarket programming. HP tuners is just covering their backside making sure their users know what they're doing. May be illegal in some states. And I don't blame them after what the EPA just did to a few of the diesels guys giving them insane fines. And for some of them, it's pretty close to ending their business. And California Air resource board is just legalized extortion making companies pay yearly to keep C.A.R.B numbers for their products. I got that information from Magnaflow. Since California is going full on electric vehicles by 2036, maybe the California Air resource board will get dissolved a few years after that. We can pray.