Thread: 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 5.7 procharger Cutting out during WOT, 3000rpm idle after

Tuner in Training

2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 5.7 procharger Cutting out during WOT, 3000rpm idle after

Hi!
    I have a 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 5.7 with procharger, BBK TB, race cats and borla cat back.

It cuts out during WOT pulls, both under boost and NA and sometimes even on idle and then gets stuck at 2000-3000rpm afterwards
    Seems to get worse and worse, I managed to do two pulls before with a pressure pipe that had jumped off but now I can?t even do a NA pull.

This car used to have a Unichip piggyback and had a similar issue then as well but I thought the piggy back was the issue so I installed new DW600 injectors and a SRT4 3bar maps sensor (half scaled and all map dependent map axles are adjusted for it) and started tuning it with hp tuners instead.

All logging on pcm gets cut at the same time as it cuts out and there?s no dtc?s or error lights in the dash afterwards. If you restart the log then the Throttle is stuck at 12% instead of the usual 7% at normal idle.

Things I have eliminated:
    evap
    egr
    gearbox max torque limp mode

Possible causes I can think of:
    PCM, damaged from running Unichip piggyback or for some other reason
    BBK throttle body, The gears are intact at least.

Does anybody have any ides what could cause this and what to look for?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    also best to post your tune could be related to calibration
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Here's the tune but I have also tested it with the stock tune and stock map sensor with DW600 injector settings and it happens then as well.

I compared my stock read out to one that was on the tune repository and they are basically the same except for some minor differences between the stock 5.7 and the Daytona edition that shouldn't matter.
    Attached Files Attached Files

proper MAP sensor settings need to be set in the table, the BBK TB can cause limp mode or idle issues. Lots of issues with the tune file. Feel free to send me a PM on here.
    2013 Charger R/T - 1-3/4'' Longtubes, Catless Mids, 180 T-Stat, CAI, 6.4 Manifold Swap, 370whp@5600/411wtq@3950
    Contact [email protected] for Engine Building or Tuning needs!