Thread: Toyota tundra tuning

Tuner in Training

Toyota tundra tuning

I have a 5.7 2008 tundra. I added the supercharger kit and injectors

can someone help me calibrate the injectors in or give me the steps

also with the maf plugged in it runs horrible but withe the maf unplugged it runs better

Quote Originally Posted by sayangetsome View Post
    I have a 5.7 2008 tundra. I added the supercharger kit and injectors

can someone help me calibrate the injectors in or give me the steps

also with the maf plugged in it runs horrible but withe the maf unplugged it runs better
    If you're running the injectors that came with the kit, you can find the TRD base file in this thread, along with instructions on how to scale for new injectors if you're using something else: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post596236

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for this share, I have been looking for it for quite a long time. I have recently upgraded to the 2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 with a 3.5 L V6 powertrain. The twin-turbo V6 churns out 389 horsepower which comes at 5,200 rpm. Its peak torque output is nearly 649 Nm at 2,400 rpm. The new Toyota Tundra gets an electronically controlled 10-speed automatic gearbox along with a sequential shift mode. Test results from motowag.com show that the Tundra's fuel economy ranges between 7-10 kmpl. But after driving for more than a month now, I have noticed the combined mileage figure ranges between 6-7 kilometres per litre. One of the best things about this pick-up truck is its excellent ride quality and I think the rear coil spring shock absorbers are the reason behind this. The interior equipment on the Toyota Tundra has been upgraded and the new bigger infotainment system is just fantastic.
    Last edited by toyotaguy; 11-10-2022 at 10:21 AM.