Thread: Cammed/Procharged Camaro Not burning out- Help

Tuner

Cammed/Procharged Camaro Not burning out- Help

My ?19 camaro ss with a btr stage 3 s/c cam with a 3600 circle d stall and a d1x procharger is not doing a burnout. I go to burnout and it just sits there and maybe if i?m lucky it will slowly turn the tires. MAYBE. Brake torque limit is maxed at 6,039

Tune?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner
    Alright, about to post the ecu tune which will be titled "burnout9-30" and the trans tune which is named "stock trans tune file i guess"
    The reason it says i guess is because when i went to read the tune it gave me a message reading " The tune file you've just been supplied with is a stock file because this control module is not readable.
    It is perfectly safe to use. If this module has been previously tuned, you will lose any existing changes."
    The module has been previously tuned. So i am refusing to write anything into the tcm until i am ready to completely retune everything. I was under the impression that after HPT unlocked the tcm's that they would be readable as well as editable.burnout9-30.hptstock trans file iguess oct 1.hpt

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRichardson View Post
    Alright, about to post the ecu tune which will be titled "burnout9-30" and the trans tune which is named "stock trans tune file i guess"
    The reason it says i guess is because when i went to read the tune it gave me a message reading " The tune file you've just been supplied with is a stock file because this control module is not readable.
    It is perfectly safe to use. If this module has been previously tuned, you will lose any existing changes."
    The module has been previously tuned. So i am refusing to write anything into the tcm until i am ready to completely retune everything. I was under the impression that after HPT unlocked the tcm's that they would be readable as well as editable.burnout9-30.hptstock trans file iguess oct 1.hpt
    Negative, you cannot read the TCM tune. When HPT unlocks them they provide a stock file that you can read. If you upload a modified TCM tune, the modified version is in the TCM but you cannot read it.
    2017 Camaro SS, Whipple 3.0, Mast LT Black Label heads, 112mm TB, LPE BB HPFP & LT4+52% injectors, Fore Innovations triple pumps
    1059 WHP, 944 WTQ

Tuner
    so i?ll need to write down and remember what changes i make, etc?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRichardson View Post
    so i?ll need to write down and remember what changes i make, etc?
    Well, it’ll be in your laptop…otherwise you wouldn’t have had it available to flash it in to begin with…
    2017 Camaro SS, Whipple 3.0, Mast LT Black Label heads, 112mm TB, LPE BB HPFP & LT4+52% injectors, Fore Innovations triple pumps
    1059 WHP, 944 WTQ

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
    Well, it?ll be in your laptop?otherwise you wouldn?t have had it available to flash it in to begin with?
    oh my god i didn?t even realize how stupid of a question that was haha

Senior Tuner
    You should post a log while trying replicate the problem.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    You should post a log while trying replicate the problem.
    i have a log on the laptop at the house. i?ll post it when i get home from work. although i will warn that in one of the logs i had added timing down low to see if that would help and the log looks like crap because of it, but it shows me trying to burnout. So just ignore the super ugly looking part

Tuner
    Okay i thought i had a log but i forgot to save it. But i went out and made a quick log of me trying to burnout. Hit a max of like 4 mph and the car was just bouncing.

trying to burnout.hpl

Tuner
    So i must have completely over looked something in the log that will help lead me to some sort of possible solution. I noticed in the log that when i know for a fact that i am matting the pedal, my tps reads 39%
    So does anyone have any suggestions of what could be causing that?