Thread: +2020 GT500 AFR and STFT issues on stock vehicle ?

Tuner in Training

+2020 GT500 AFR and STFT issues on stock vehicle ?

I am currently working on a 2020 GT500 and would like to get some input.

I made a base tune and started up the car and something seems off, First of all the AFR banks read around %30 in difference for example B1 reads 1.35 when B2 reads 1.05 and If I kept the car idling longer B1 goes leaner into 1.45 and B2 goes into the 1.15 range. A slight foot on the pedal does make a difference as it tries to go into the commanded stoich fuel.

my other issue is that STFT won't ever come online and always reads a constant 1.0 in both banks and not even a slight pedal or a rev changes that.

I have tried adding and pulling fuel and have tried everything within the fueling JUST to see if it will make a difference and no it did not make any difference at all.

Please keep in mind that the car previously had an email tune and I have taken a datalog and everything seemed to be working fine, and unfortunately I couldn't pull the tune as it was locked, so we had to take the car to the dealer to reset the ECU.

Thank you.

Its stock and has never been modded other than the tune? Are you positive the dealer actually returned it to stock?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC