Thread: ls1 afr full lean can someone help

Potential Tuner

ls1 afr full lean can someone help

Last edited by darren406; 10-02-2022 at 05:44 PM. Reason: tune file

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    huge help

Darren, think about it for a second. You didn't really helpful here.

You provided zero back story, zero information about the car/truck, the parts used etc etc. How are we suppose to help you with nothing to go on?

People will click this thread and see nothing posted, no tune, no logs, no detailed information and they will click right back out of this thread.

It's kinda like you wouldn't go the repair shop, throw the dude at the counter your keys and just say "fix it" while walking out the door.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Zero-effort posts get zero-effort replies. What a shock.

This is not like Ye Olde Timey newspaper classified ads where you had to pay by the word, you can type out as much shit as you want, for free. Here's something that may be helpful: How about you invest some time reading random threads to get an idea of what separates 'good posts' from 'bad posts' - the level of detail included, the backstories, the info about the kind of goddamn vehicle in question - you know, the basics of what works and what doesn't. And then try to make your subsequent posts more like the ones that work and less like this one.

Potential Tuner

dont know what im doing

darrens c5 corvette #.hpt i think this is my tune file 2000 vette ls1 cam long tubes no cats x pipe i purchased this way 200 shot nitrous fuel off rail i added a wideband shows full lean in 15 seconds ,if u can see tune id greatly apperciate u taking a look at it

If it's going lean with that much commanded fuel, you likely got other issues.

Off nitrous this thing is very very rich at full throttle, so if it goes lean even with that off you have a fueling problem going on. If you ask me your injectors are too small for a cammed LS1 with headers on nitrous. But a data log would help show that with the wideband data.

Probably will need to watch fuel pressure at the rail as well, make sure that isn't dropping out.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thanks for looking at it,the car runs really well ,im afraid i have the tune all jacked up now , i cant get the afr to read at all the rear 02 are hooked up and judging by the voltage it is lean,i drive it 50 or so miles to local track where it cuts a 140 60ft on drag radials 6 70 105mph at the 1/2 shift it seems to brake up if you will like hitting a rev limiter then pulls hard and does it again at 2 3 shift ,i just know it has more in it should i leave it alone?

Potential Tuner
    thanks for looking at it,the car runs really well ,im afraid i have the tune all jacked up now , i cant get the afr to read at all the rear 02 are hooked up and judging by the voltage it is lean,i drive it 50 or so miles to local track where it cuts a 140 60ft on drag radials 6 70 105mph at the 1/2 shift it seems to brake up if you will like hitting a rev limiter then pulls hard and does it again at 2 3 shift ,i just know it has more in it should i leave it alone?
    Last edited by darren406; 10-09-2022 at 06:30 AM.