Thread: Need help with Lq9 that?s boosted tune

Potential Tuner

Need help with Lq9 that?s boosted tune

Hi there I am in desperate need of help for someone that actually knows what?s going on to look over my tune I had just recently had it tuned and it drives worse than It did before as soon as I would hit boost sometimes it would fall on its ass and stumble like I hit a brick wall truck is a 03 Silverado SS with a 40 65E has a cheap turbo eBay turbo kit with front mounted intercooler the engine is fully built eagle rods arp head studs stage 3 turbo cam from tsp 60 pound injectors Summit pistons with 12cc dish I am currently Running 2 bar speed density tune failing maf Just looking to see if I can send my tune to someone that knows what they?re doing or if they can tell that something is not right

Some people here are willing to help but we need the tune and logs posted here on the forum.

Provide a more detailed list of parts used as well.

Who's 60lb/hr injectors?

What fuel pump and fuel system, return or returnless. Reference etc etc.

What MAP sensor is it using as well.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    OK I will get together all that information how do I get my tune file transferred to this forum from HP tuners

There is an advanced reply box you can click and in that new screen you can click the paper clip attachment icon to attach them.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.