Thread: Continuation of no writting

Tuner in Training

Angry Continuation of no writting

So since my first thread was closed prematurely i am starting a new one. to give everyone a heads up. you cant even write the EECV ford ecm with the MPVI2 anymore. i literally just did one two weeks ago before the 3 came in and worked fine. i updated to the new software and you get screwed. i cant even go and rewrite anything on the other car i did. now i have paid for credits not only on my 3 but the 2 also and cant finish this customers car. i am sending both info logs to Bill at support tonight. Does anyone have the previous version for the Editor. DO NOT UPDATE if you plan on using for fords or gen 3 engines. i tried to write a program to my avalanche with the 3 and had the same issues. THIS NEEDS TO GET FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    MPVI2 should be able to write EECV for ecm's without issue. If you are having an issue I would recommend contacting support in this case as our forum is not a place for more complex issues.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Bill
    Reason for this thread was that the previous thread was closed before the problem was solved. i tried to write the same car with my brother in laws MPVI2 and it continued to say unlicensed vehicle after I purchased credits for it. then it popped up saying unsupported interface with the 2. I emailed support with both info logs from the 3 and the 2. You stated that it was an issue with the MPVI3. could be possible that the problem lies in the software update? Could you possibly email me a file of the previous version. i would like to get to the bottom of this and leave this thread open until its solved. Many others like myself bought the 3 for several reasons. one being that if was showing supporting 99-04 mustang GTs. So far i feel like i have a paperweight. lets work together and get this figured out.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake1027 View Post
    Bill
    Reason for this thread was that the previous thread was closed before the problem was solved. i tried to write the same car with my brother in laws MPVI2 and it continued to say unlicensed vehicle after I purchased credits for it. then it popped up saying unsupported interface with the 2. I emailed support with both info logs from the 3 and the 2. You stated that it was an issue with the MPVI3. could be possible that the problem lies in the software update? Could you possibly email me a file of the previous version. i would like to get to the bottom of this and leave this thread open until its solved. Many others like myself bought the 3 for several reasons. one being that if was showing supporting 99-04 mustang GTs. So far i feel like i have a paperweight. lets work together and get this figured out.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and are working on getting EECV supported via MPVI3 which we hope will be accomplished very shortly. Unfortunately your issues cannot be fixed via a forum post hence the reason that posts like this do get closed as to not confuse others into thinking we can fix these more complex issues via forum.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"