243 heads, .051 head gaskets
    Long tubes
    227/234 111lsa .600
    Fast 102/NW 102
    42# DW injectors
    OTR/Ls3 maf
    2004 GTO Bayne3.0 decay x.85.hpt
    gas run table smooth iac adj.hpl

Having a random issue where 1 out of every 10 clutch ins, around 10mph the rpms will drop and wont catch itself causing the car to stall, and every so often this will happen in reverse as well. The car idles, and drives great other wise. Tried adding to base, playing with follower, retuning the iac steps, stall saver. Nothing seems to be helping. Any idea on what direction to point me in?
    Last edited by xodus; 10-07-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Just a couple of things that I have noticed:

- You are sing a custom 1 BAR SD OS but list having the LS3 MAF. Any reason you are not using the Custom 1 BAR MAR OS?
    - Your MAF curve flattens out from 10125 Hz all the way to 12000 Hz. Is that because with the bigger MAF area your engine does not reach that airflow level?
    - Your cranking VE and Main VE don't match correctly.
    - The IAT sensor curve does not match what I've used in the past. How did you calculate it?
    - Why did you increase the MAF Airmass Filter?
    - The minimum fuel milligrams under transient fuel is still the stock value.
    - Any reason you disabled spark smoothing?
    - Are your high and low octane the same just during tuning and will take care of that later?
    - I would probably match the idle spark advance tables to the main spark tables.
    - Did you add airflow to the throttle cracker table in the 0 MPH row at 400, 800 and 1600 RPM to prevent the stalling?