Thread: Tune to share?

Potential Tuner

Tune to share?

OK - I don't know if this is allowed - if not please delete. I have a 14' ATS Luxury 2.0t, 6 sp a/t. Only modifications - The tranny is tuned, and I have modified the original air box, added intake pipe and drop in K&N filter. Looking for a mild to moderate tune that someone may be wiling to share - that I can flash. Thanks all.

Here is one from the Repository... It's a 2013 ATS 2.0 auto6spped.

Whoever uploaded the tune wrote the following in the description...

" Good consistent power about 22psi peak boost. 1-2 degrees less than stock ignition timing. Shifts are firm and shortened. Fans are increased to assist intercooler."
    13-ATS-2.0-tuned.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBoostBuick View Post
    Here is one from the Repository... It's a 2013 ATS 2.0 auto6spped.

Whoever uploaded the tune wrote the following in the description...

" Good consistent power about 22psi peak boost. 1-2 degrees less than stock ignition timing. Shifts are firm and shortened. Fans are increased to assist intercooler."
    13-ATS-2.0-tuned.hpt
    Thanks - the only reason I was hesitant on this was due to it being for a 2013. I had a tune that I did put on from a 2013 prior and it ran really strong except for an issue on Hard Full Throttle Pull, was like a pop, but wasn't kr. it was strange - concerning so took it off. This was based on the fact that the hardware (ecm was different) between the two years so there were a couple of things that we weren't able to change. I am worried that I may have the same issue with this one. Thoughts? I may just have to try it and see.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    did you by chance ever drop the plug gap down to .030"? also have to inspect the injector seals when popping is heard on the GDI motors running higher boost.
    popcorn sounds under boost are injector seals. popping is typically mechanical unless you were way off on the fuel tables.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    did you by chance ever drop the plug gap down to .030"? also have to inspect the injector seals when popping is heard on the GDI motors running higher boost.
    popcorn sounds under boost are injector seals. popping is typically mechanical unless you were way off on the fuel tables.
    Thanks - I may try putting the tune back on and dropping the plug gap.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    at 30 psi i run a .028" gap, at 40 psi i ran .025" and at 65 psi we had them pinched to .019" to keep the misfire away. sometimes you just got to play with shit until you figure it out
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman