Thread: 2015 Cruze WOT surge

2015 Cruze WOT surge

I have a friend that I did a little work on there cruze and still have alot to do but I want to get the WOT surge figured out. They are not looking for monster tune or anything. They just want it to be able to get out of its own way HAHA. I honestly dont know much about these ECMs. Most of my experience is with gen 3 and 4 v8 ECMs. Looks like some TQ Management setting is closing the throttle. Just looking for some pointers.

2015 cruze without FPCM First change.hpt
    2015 cruze stock.hpt
    2015 WOT surging.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Driver demand needs more help sense you have raised turbo output. Should maybe do MAP C also

Quote Originally Posted by Emily89 View Post
    Driver demand needs more help sense you have raised turbo output. Should maybe do MAP C also
    Thanks for the reply

Tuner
    HEre is my current file. it runs strong and throttle stays open. I run premium fuel. Boost is set to 260KPa. Stock timing and vve tables. Copy my settings and try. Been running it for 6000km and all is good

CRUZ TUNE 101 GOOD TUNE 265 BST STK TRANS protections on imp dd tbls 2.hpt
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Tuner
    just some [pointers... change the following;

airflow-pressure control, and turbocharger.
    fuel-power enrich.
    torque management -general, and driver demand, and sc/tc boost control.

just change what I listed above to the differences I have and you should feel a big difference...
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Quote Originally Posted by doorev800 View Post
    just some [pointers... change the following;

airflow-pressure control, and turbocharger.
    fuel-power enrich.
    torque management -general, and driver demand, and sc/tc boost control.

just change what I listed above to the differences I have and you should feel a big difference...

Thanks for the file and pointers. I will be back on the car this afternoon so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ProFire View Post
    Thanks for the file and pointers. I will be back on the car this afternoon so I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    How did it go?