Thread: Gas 6r140 Transmission delayed shifts

Tuner in Training

Gas 6r140 Transmission delayed shifts

Looking to see if i can get some suggestions on tuning changes i can make for the delayed shifts i get at WOT. The truck is a 2016 F250 6.2. i have made some changes suggested in other threads to improve torque converter lockup which helped. the issue seems to be if i floor the truck while cruising to pass it will downshift correctly but the next upshift hangs for a couple of seconds till i either lift briefly or it finally decides to shift.

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    Looking to see if i can get some suggestions on tuning changes i can make for the delayed shifts i get at WOT. The truck is a 2016 F250 6.2. i have made some changes suggested in other threads to improve torque converter lockup which helped. the issue seems to be if i floor the truck while cruising to pass it will downshift correctly but the next upshift hangs for a couple of seconds till i either lift briefly or it finally decides to shift.
    Is this a new issue post making changes or was it happening with a stock tune? Post your tune file.

Tuner in Training
    unfortunately i have always had the delayed shift issue at wot. maybe im just expecting to much out of a work truck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is missing tons of parameters, you don't even have any adaptive tables or shifting pressure tables. Contact support and ask to have them added, use the 17-19 F250-450 diesel file as reference for requested tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    unfortunately i have always had the delayed shift issue at wot. maybe im just expecting to much out of a work truck.

Potential Tuner
    If you are looking for Login Details, know about official employee login links & employee benefits, get all the access to your account easily.