Thread: Need Help! 2003 Cobra

Potential Tuner

Need Help! 2003 Cobra

First off I am new here and I am new to Tuning. I have a 2003 Cobra Id1000 Injectors With a SCT Ba 3000 Meter also return fuel system. Can someone steer me in the right direction just trying to get the car to run and idle right now. I used the Data from Injector Dynamics page and also plugged in the data for the maf from sct but the maf is now in a 3in tube not a 4 the car is turbo. Anyone care to look over this file and tell me if the maf transfer function and injectors data looks right? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    When you changed the MAF, did you rescale the axis? If the calibration is for a 4 inch MAF and you're 25% small than at 3 inch, you need to decrease your MAF values, assuming they're correct by 25%

cobramaf.JPG

What kind of fuel/fuel system are you using? Fuel PSI?
    Last edited by Thatwhite5.0; 11-01-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Would still be flooding rich. EEC-V have some limitations making them require some extra steps to keep them happy. I am going to get him going remotely but he needs a different MAF. He'll max that BA3000 in 3 inch tube at pretty low boost

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwhite5.0 View Post
    When you changed the MAF, did you rescale the axis? If the calibration is for a 4 inch MAF and you're 25% small than at 3 inch, you need to decrease your MAF values, assuming they're correct by 25%

cobramaf.JPG

What kind of fuel/fuel system are you using? Fuel PSI?
    I did not scale it 25% , I am running 93 for now at 40 psi. Fuel system is a lethal return system with twin 465s

Ridenrunwv has been working with me on it.