Thread: AFR error not registering on graph

Tuner in Training

AFR error not registering on graph

I have set up my wide band through the egr and it is working as it should, showing on the chart vs time. I have tried to set up a graph for egr error and the it is bouncing around the cells as though it is set up right but it does not record any data. I will attach pics of all the settings and math I have done. I have watched numerous videos on this and believe I am doing it right. Can some one see where I have made a mistake?afr err.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by hbunker View Post
    I have set up my wide band through the egr and it is working as it should, showing on the chart vs time. I have tried to set up a graph for egr error and the it is bouncing around the cells as though it is set up right but it does not record any data. I will attach pics of all the settings and math I have done. I have watched numerous videos on this and believe I am doing it right. Can some one see where I have made a mistake?afr err.PNG
    same here

Advanced Tuner
    Using O2 sensor voltage isn't correct, not even sure why that's in there at all.

AFR Error should be as follows: 100 * ([AFR actual] - [commanded AFR]) / [commanded AFR]

So you should be using the AFR through EQR in place of AFR actual, then need to be logging the commanded AFR channel in the scanner.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Potential Tuner
    Same problem here. I see charcaol03silvy's point but after changing my formula to what was listed Im still not seeing any numbers in the highlighted cells. Anyone have a fix?