Thread: 2017 Nissan Titan

Potential Tuner

2017 Nissan Titan

I really need a stock tune from some one to compare mine to . I have a 2017 Titan ,any help would be appreciated

Potential Tuner
    Come on ! No response , somebody has to have a stock tune they are willing to share

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson239 View Post
    Come on ! No response , somebody has to have a stock tune they are willing to share
    I have one from that generation, but not specifically 2017. I believe it's a 2019 but should be the same parameters and values. Will post tomorrow

EZ27A.hpt

This is a 2017 Titan file

Potential Tuner
    Thank you so much!!!!!

Potential Tuner
    would it be safe to flash and test drive there is some torque management differences from my stock tune !

Potential Tuner
    2017 Nissan Titan Stock Base Program.hpt here is my stock tune , when you go to clynider trim it only shows 6 instead of 8

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson239 View Post
    2017 Nissan Titan Stock Base Program.hpt here is my stock tune , when you go to clynider trim it only shows 6 instead of 8
    Doh. That's a head scratcher. I'll get that fixed to show 8 cylinders.

Potential Tuner
    Can I flash the stock tune you sent me ?

Potential Tuner
    Do you have a 2017 Titan XD file? that one is showing me as a GAS File

Potential Tuner
    What bypass cable is needed to tune these just got one and I haven?t deleted one yet

Potential Tuner
    I just bought a 2017 Titan 5.6 PR with 95k miles. Anyone have any feedback about them? Does the HP tuner work on it? I want to strip my exhaust and make sure FT are balanced afterwards. Seems to be running rich as my LTFT are -9.0 on both banks at idle and not much better at higher RPM/speeds.