Thread: 14 F150 feature requests

Potential Tuner

14 F150 feature requests

I've come out with a paddle shifter upgrade for the select shift 11-14 trucks using a Gen2 Raptor wheel and now hoping to do a transbrake tune setup with both paddle shifters pushed in.
    Also working on a manifold spacer for aux fueling for the shop truck to allow for 6 aux injectors and E85. Hoping to be able to get flex fuel working on the trucks as well so that the factory ECU can change timing with E content.

Thanks!
    Mike ecopowerparts.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD View Post
    I've come out with a paddle shifter upgrade for the select shift 11-14 trucks using a Gen2 Raptor wheel and now hoping to do a transbrake tune setup with both paddle shifters pushed in.
    Also working on a manifold spacer for aux fueling for the shop truck to allow for 6 aux injectors and E85. Hoping to be able to get flex fuel working on the trucks as well so that the factory ECU can change timing with E content.

Thanks!
    Mike ecopowerparts.com
    AUX injection is really a bad idea, the ecu can adjust the fuel trims to pull in the right AFR but it's a pain in the ass and ends up being slightly unstable.

I have a ticket in to add flex fuel to the the GEN2, they will probably do the same to the GEN1 but I don't know if the gen1 has all the tables needed to get the spark right. You can however rely on the knock octane modifier to adjust the timing for the difference between 93 and e85, it's the same concept as 87 and 93.