Thread: 2015 transit van 3.5 EB 7 psi max

2015 transit van 3.5 EB 7 psi max

I'm having trouble getting past 7 psi. I compared a SCT file that I found on the forum, compared to my stock file and matched pretty much everything. I left all the timing tables stock. Just looking for a little boost in power 10-12 psi is what I'm after. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Davem3261 View Post
    I'm having trouble getting past 7 psi. I compared a SCT file that I found on the forum, compared to my stock file and matched pretty much everything. I left all the timing tables stock. Just looking for a little boost in power 10-12 psi is what I'm after. Thanks
    You are going to need a lot more pids in your log. You are missing all your sources, air load, and throttle angle just to name a few. Posting your stock file might be useful too.

Anyone have a channels list they would like to share?

You can try this one. It's not perfect, but should have what's needed.

2017 3.5 Ecoboost.Channels.xml

I tried doing a log with additonal channels and most are not available. What am i doing wrong? I did repoll for supported parameters.
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 140926.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 141017.png

Here's another one, but I don't think it will make much difference. It looks like maybe you aren't able to log memory parameters on this particular os.
    Lincoln MKT Channels.Channels.xml

You could try this one for a 1.6EB Escape. I made this because the Escape also isn't supported.
    1.6 ecoboost.Channels.xml